Saturday, September 29, 2012

Holiday Cakes

Holiday Cakes

  Tired of bring chips and dip to all your holiday parties?  Bring cake!  Everyone loves cake!  Holiday themed cakes are sure to make a big impression on your family and friends.

Halloween cake - The haunted house is a cookie!

Easter bunny butt cake - carrot cake of course!

Easter - Another bunny cake - different view of the bunny :)


Cinco de Mayo cake - I had a lot of cakes that week so I made this out of all my extra cake!  The round head part is made with the doll dress mold!

4th of July cake - To make the stars I put a star cookie cutter on the cake then filled it in with some water on a paint brush.  When I put sprinkles on it they stuck to the water!


Christmas - I think this is my favorite cake of all times!  How cute is this for a child's Christmas party!




No comments:

Post a Comment